Thread: hi

Newbie Anna Asakura may be famous one day Anna Asakura may be famous one day
    Thanks

hi

hello every one! im 13 years old and i love shamman king, well of course yu-gi-oh and rave master, ect. lol i really enjoy being part of ao! i hope i will make friends! o yah srry that i didnt do this sooner, but i didnt no were 2 go! lol ok bye!

Newbie Ren Tao may be famous one day Ren Tao may be famous one day Ren Tao's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello.^^ I'm somewhat new too. I have the feeling I know you somehow.......

You thought you destroyed me, but I'm still alive. You thought I was weak, but I defeated you in battle. You thought I was nice and sweet, but now you're going yo find out just how mean I can be.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    cool cool, with younger people the average age is going down here

hope you enjoy this place, and stick around

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Ren Tao may be famous one day Ren Tao may be famous one day Ren Tao's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh, I know who you are. You're my best friend right? I knew you went to my school.

You thought you destroyed me, but I'm still alive. You thought I was weak, but I defeated you in battle. You thought I was nice and sweet, but now you're going yo find out just how mean I can be.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha...looks like we got ourselves a couple! oulala! ^_~...lol..jk..but anyway, hellow the new comer! welcome to eao and i hope that u enjoy your stay...read some rules and stuff and happy posting ^_^

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi noob. Welcome to AO. Read the rules and have fun!!!

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well greetings! I hope you have some fun here in the otherly realm, and just enjoy yourself. Enjoy yourself very much...So very much my friend.. yessssss....soooo veryyy much!!!