Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hi!

Newbie ungatt may be famous one day ungatt may be famous one day
    Somewhere on the earth,in a continent,in a country.
    Thanks

Exclamation hi!

How do find out if anyone is online and how do i chat with them?How do i place a picture?

Newbie conan lover may be famous one day conan lover may be famous one day conan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hi!

um do you some help cause i know some stuff not the picture thing but the other stuff

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

What "picture" are you talking about. avatar, signiture, or a picture of you?

Newbie conan lover may be famous one day conan lover may be famous one day conan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

she means avatar, dear ungat i am sending the info you need

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Click on the member CP button over your screen name. After that there should be an edit avatar button. that simple

Thanks

ungatt when you get my email you'll see private messages click it [where its under your user name welcome screen]

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ungatt
    How do find out if anyone is online and how do i chat with them?How do i place a picture?
    At the bottom of the forum front page is a listing of who is online. If you want to chat with them you have three choices: 1) Send them a private message by clicking on their name and then clicking the "send private message" link. 2) Check their profile to see if they use the same IM system that you use (i.e. AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ). 3) Click their name and then click the "send e-mail" link.

As for placing an avatar and sig, you should read the Forum Rules and Community FAQ which can be found by clicking the link at the upper right of any forum page that says, "IMPORTANT! Forum Rules and Community FAQs."

Any other questions should be sent to a member of the AO Staff (they have "AO Staff" under their name). If you ask anyone else you have a very good chance of being told the wrong information.

Welcome aboard and happy posting.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to the AO. *hands ungatt a battleaxe* Remember to brush your teeth.

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast