Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hi!

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

hi!

Hi, everyone!! My name's Mahiru and I just joined today. Umm...I'm 16 and from the USA and i LOVE manga and anime ^^ My favourites are Aishiteruze Baby, Crescent Moon, Death Note, DNAngel, Fruits Basket, Fushugi Yugi, Girl Got Game, I.N.V.U., Juvenille Orion, Kare Kano, Kodocha, Marmalade Boy, MARS, Model, The Ring, ShutterBox, Snow Drop, Suikoden III, and Ultra Maniac!! Umm...that's about all I can think of to say, lol.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: hi!

More than me, oh well WELCOME! Enjoy the site, and read the rules if the mood strikes you!

Newbie sceleratus rex may be famous one day sceleratus rex may be famous one day sceleratus rex's Avatar
    Thanks

I started DNAngel. Good stuff Welcome. I'm new here myself.
    ~Evil King~

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

That's alot of anime/manga. You will fit right in. Welcome to AO. Read the rules and have fun. If you need anything just pm me.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

hey there welcome to AO read the rules and have fun! if u need something just PM me!!

Lia
    Newbie Lia may be famous one day Lia may be famous one day Lia's Avatar
    Thanks

HELLO .. welcome 2 AO .. i like the same collection of anime as u do.. sooo i guess we have somethin` in common .. anyway welcome again & pm me if u need anything .. * peace * ..

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

Great anime. And wanted to welcome you to AO. Have fun and dont take anything on here to seriously

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for all being so nice ^^

Quote Originally Posted by sceleratus rex
    I started DNAngel. Good stuff Welcome. I'm new here myself.
    Are you reading the manga, or watching the anime, or both?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast