Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi is Chobits any good!!!!!

Newbie Alexi Aoyama may be famous one day Alexi Aoyama may be famous one day Alexi Aoyama's Avatar
    i'm dutch, and proud of it. i live in the netherlands
    Thanks
    CHOBITS!!!!

persocoms... if they existed, iwould buy 1
    yay i really liked the serie at first...

hideki freaking out and chii copying his actions were very fun to watch indeed
    however... as the story began to unfold some things happended that i found strange.... like shinbo eloping and all that kidnapping stuff...
    also i didn't liked the ending(i never like endings, cause its the end... so nothing more to come) who in hells name were those loner persocoms... the database operator and security program right ... wow too much at the same time... and the other chobit coming out of chii... WTF was that.
    overall the serie was great to watch, just too much revealed at the ending.. and hideki never got any of the girls did he... and did he pass his entrance exams... i dunno...

now for real... the show was great, the characters were a bit unrealistic, but it did go with the story so.... and the ending was too much for my brain.
    scale from 1-10= btween 7 and 8 (upper 7's)
    woz this again... i keep forgetting... oh man i'm lost in the signature... argh... ah too lazy to think about it...
    oh and anime rulez... thats all for now... now to get outta here... woz this link... AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Love the series, it's excellently made with great detail in the art work and the personalitys of each character are easy to read. Which makes it a great manga and a decent anime.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ach, the exclamation points, they pierce my brain like so many ninjas on fire!

Well, the series isn't half bad on Manga, I haven't seen it all on anime, so I don't know yet.

Newbie natsumi may be famous one day natsumi may be famous one day natsumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is,Chii is very cute

---------------------------------
    +++

Newbie SteamedRice may be famous one day SteamedRice may be famous one day SteamedRice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Got Chi? Of course you do.. Well it's worth checking out.. Just happened to read the manga and not the anime but it's fairly good.

Newbie hotaru may be famous one day hotaru may be famous one day hotaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    CHOBITS ROX... i love that show too... its awesome.. its like once u see one ep. u have to see the next!

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    -Roar, this is kinda late, but I have to put my two cents into this thread.

Chobits had a good storyline, but I got too interested in it at the start and read all the spoilers to satisfy myself. In the end, the story got pretty boring for me. If I didn't read all the spoilers and stuff, it would've been a much better experience for me.

Chii herself was very cute, but she gets really annoying with the whole "Do you love me" thing. -.- Hideki's rather practical, he turns out to be my favourite character. But there are certain twists in the story that even the spoilers that I read didn't reveal. That was certainly a good surprise to me. This was a very good storyline that CLAMP came up with, and personally, I think the Anime is better than the Manga, only because it's cuter.

Newbie Sayaka-chan may be famous one day Sayaka-chan may be famous one day Sayaka-chan's Avatar
    A place I call home.. In front of the computer :)
    Thanks
    I loved this anime.. Chobits is great. I really like Sumomo and Kotoko.. I think they are really cute. I hope that Persocoms would exsist in the future... and I would love to have a mobile one like Sumomo. The story is nice too, the only thing I don't like about this is Chii and Hideki being mushy.. but Chii is still very cute. ^_^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast