Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi hi~!

Newbie xpeekAboox may be famous one day xpeekAboox may be famous one day xpeekAboox's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi hi~!

Hey all, I am new and my name is Tiffany! I love all types of anime. I'll love to get to know all of you, and to post here more!

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    hehe, let me be the first to welcome you to AnimeOnline! I've just come back myself
    Hope you enjoy your term here and hope to see you around alot!
    My names Andrew (ex-paranoia). If you have any questions just ask I'm sure someone would be glad to help you

Newbie xpeekAboox may be famous one day xpeekAboox may be famous one day xpeekAboox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you Andrew for being the first one to welcome me!

Ooo, you just came back, awesome! Welcome back then.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello and welcome to EAO Enjoy your stay here with us ^_^

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    EAT CHEETOS...
    I like ur thumbnail pic.

Welcome to eao... Were the cheetos are free... and the man eating bears roam free.

Have fun...
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey xpeekaboox, nice to meet you and hope you like this place

we have all sorts of folks here: nice, not so nice, crazy, and not that crazy

@ first I thot your name spelled "speakerbox"

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    Thank you for all the welcomes so far!

Lol, pyoro. That would be a funny name, I dunno why.. but I think it would be.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    BOO...hehe! Me be boo...neway...welcome to EAO WHERE ANIME IS ALL U EVER EAT....besides me cookies.....MuahhaAHAAaaAAAaauaaahaAauaauauaaaAAh! !

by the way....hope u like it here and enjoy ur stay!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast