Thread: Hi Hi Puffy~

Newbie Bromithia may be famous one day Bromithia may be famous one day Bromithia's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Hi Puffy~

This topic will be dedicated to the music and show I guess, since theres no use making 2 topics about it. As for the music, I'm really psyched.. the songs sound great, they have alot of new stuff and it's all good. The show isnt the same -.-' I feel a little disapointed about the show, they have come so far in America, they could of been more serious rather then making a cartoon about their lives. Then again, it's all gaining popularity for them I guess, though, I would of rather had an older audience. Supposively the show will have video clips from some of their tours and music videos. I remember another jpop duo that came to America and failed horribly with their show. I forget their name, but they didnt do too well... :/ Such a shame. Anyway, dont forget to watch Hi Hi Puffy @ 7:30 on Fridays, Cartoon Network!@@ w0909 *becomes crazy puffy fan*

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    oooooHHHHHH !! I love Puffy Ami Yumi as well - I really do think....errr hey - "let's turn America into Japan" isn't going to work. I think the show will do well, I probably will end up watching it.... their music is so positive and ...jolly? I like - I wonder waht the show is going to be like ?? ^_^;
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Bromithia may be famous one day Bromithia may be famous one day Bromithia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    I wonder waht the show is going to be like ?? ^_^;
    :P It's a Cartoon, about the lives of Puffy Amiyumi. I guess it's about 20 minutes of Cartoon and a couple clips of them singing, probably not though.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    not a fan of them. music sucks. embarrassed the teen titans show by doing the theme song. and now they're making a damn show. personally, i think it's a waste of tv time and i think they should make a new teen titans theme. something that suits to the show. not a bunch of queef sounds.

Thanks
    *coughhatercough* No assholes allowed

Newbie zerosconcubine may be famous one day zerosconcubine may be famous one day zerosconcubine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish
    not a fan of them. music sucks. embarrassed the teen titans show by doing the theme song. and now they're making a damn show. personally, i think it's a waste of tv time and i think they should make a new teen titans theme. something that suits to the show. not a bunch of queef sounds.
    [sarcasum] DANGER! DANGER WILL ROBINSON! THE WORLD IS ENDING BECAUSE NIGHTWISH HATES PUFFY! [/sarcasum]

Seriously, just because you dislike something doesn't mean other people can't enjoy it. And you could have at least stated better reasons for disliking them; besides "they suck" and "they queef". Those comments are unnesary and immature. Your not fives years old, put some effort into your reply.

[rant] FYI: Cartoon Network will not change their minds just because a random AO user dislikes the groups issued to a certain show. Next time; ignore the topic insted of being a troll. People will respect your opinion more [/rant]

As for the show, I am totaly looking forward to it. The animation style interests me, the tour videos excite me, and the music is the usal classic J-pop , with a twist. Hopefully this will help promote J-pop/Rock to the American mainstream, and have people open up to the culture alittle more.
    Last edited by zerosconcubine; Nov 16, 2004 at 10:52 PM.
    JOURNAL|SHEZZYART|ROCKDUB

Wallow in my pain
    I swallow as I pretend
    To act like I'm happy