Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi! Hi! PuffyAmiYumi

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi! Hi! PuffyAmiYumi

Anyone seen this show? I think they're really cute, but I was just wondering if was worth waiting around and watching. Considering they are doing better than Utada in the US at this point, i suppose why not. I saw an ad for them on the Bus the other day. It was funny.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    is that the one on cartoon network?

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah! they tour around the world as cartoons. it's described as the monkeys show on crack or something. i'm joking but really, i looked on the website but there's too much flash for me to bother, and i have a fast connection.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think its okay I just like the part where the show them rocking out in the beginning, the actual singers.

Newbie insane_interpol_fan may be famous one day insane_interpol_fan may be famous one day insane_interpol_fan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I honestly was disappointed by the show, I was actually expecting for them to use the girls' voices since I just love their accent ^^ and the show was too bright and happy for me. Just the way it moved hurt my eyes so I couldn't stand seeing it at all...

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by insane_interpol_fan
    I honestly was disappointed by the show, I was actually expecting for them to use the girls' voices since I just love their accent ^^ and the show was too bright and happy for me. Just the way it moved hurt my eyes so I couldn't stand seeing it at all...
    ha ha...sounds like those shows in japan that were supposedly giving people seizures...i like their music, but just from the replys here, i probably wouldn't like the show...too bad

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    ehh, i think they suck to begin with. but that's me. their music sucks, and now they're ruining it with a show. i think it should be put on the fox box or UPN or something. cartoon network can do better than that.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Personally, I love Puffy, and was dissapointed by the show. Yup. For Cartoon Network's "Fridays". I agree on the "too bright and cheery"..... :: scary ::
    I almost had one of those seizures..... *shudder*
    It's not THAT bad. . .
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast