Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi! Hi! PuffyAmiYumi

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    that's too bad. guess i'll spending my friday night watching sailor moon live action instead...heh

Newbie flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have seen it. I don't care for it much. I like the band but the show is so-so. The animation is like TT, story line could use some work (or is there no story line like Excel Saga?), and a few other things. Maybe I am just to picky, I dunno.

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Eh... the show is... "ok". The animation doesn't bother me so much. The thing that kinda irks me about the show is how they kinda throw in random Japanese here and there. I don't know why that bothers me, but for some reason, it does. The way they are using it makes it seem like it's a novelty or something.
    Last edited by syn~a~mon; Dec 03, 2004 at 11:42 AM.

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by syn~a~mon
    Eh... the show is... "ok". The animation doesn't bother me so much. The thing that kinda irks me about the show is how they kinda throw in random Japanese here and there. I don't know why that bothers me, but for some reason, it does. The way they are using it makes it seem like it's a novelty or something.
    that's how i feel whenever i hear opening anime themes with horrible english grammar. ie. kiddy grade-"anybody's keeping twinkle"....WTF?

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Didn't really want to see the show cause looked way to happy sappy to me. And to them it is probably a novelty idea that was just a test to see what viewers would think of the show. Good ratings mean more of that kind of show and bad means it will vanish soon lol.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    The stories and plot of the show are lame.

Newbie *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK*'s Avatar
    Thanks
    That show rocks my sox, I love it, can't wait for the next showing.
    [align=center]Ookami komyunitei |-
    [/align]

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    From the part i watched I couldn't tell if it's just a lame american cartoon trying too much to be japanese.

Or if it was a lame japanese show brought to the states cause it sucked.

From the time i turned on the T.V this show was on. It was mind boggling how idiotic it was. Every second I watch this it makes me want to smash my fingers with a hammer.
    Last edited by KenX; Dec 06, 2004 at 07:26 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast