Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hi! Hi! PuffyAmiYumi

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl23
    ha ha...sounds like those shows in japan that were supposedly giving people seizures...i like their music, but just from the replys here, i probably wouldn't like the show...too bad
    What shows in Japan DON'T give people seizures? I mean really O.o *cough*pokemon*cough* but anyways its okay. I still like Teen Titans better. I have a fondness for the "coldhearted" Ravin and her powers.

80% Evil l 5% Insane l 15% Addict l 0% Lack of Guinea Pigs
    lAnime TalklAnime OnlinelOtaku BoardslMini Tokyo

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw the show for the first time this weekend, and now I KNOW that I don't like it. I don't have a problem with all the cuteness or spastic graphics(it is a kids show after all) but I don't like how the show takes the idea that just because it has a Japanese base, it doesn't matter if the show looks and sounds like leftovers from a Powerpuff Girls episode. Putting Ami and Yumi in the intro and in little skits throughout doesn't make it anymore Japanese than giving Britney Spears a microphone makes her a singer.

bry
    Newbie bry may be famous one day bry may be famous one day
    Thanks

its oka

i like them singing in the begining. thats about it.

Newbie Kalamynia may be famous one day Kalamynia may be famous one day
    Thanks

Puffy AmiYumi

I like it. Except for the voice actors anyone could probaly learn to like it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3