Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: hi, how are you?

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile hi, how are you?

Hi, and how are you all doing today? I came across here..well..cause I was looking for a new forum. I read the rules and Im glad i did, cause im prity sure I would have doon one or two things on the list (Not bad ones!!) Anyway I love anime and other people who love it too! This places looks really nice and if you have any questions about me just ask.
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hi, how are you?

hey! welcome to AO! i hope you have a good time here, pm if you need anything.
    Don't let me be.

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

EHH welcome and have a nice stay!
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you very much, both of you. Im sure I will.
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey welcome to AO! We're all really nice here, so have a great time! Like emmy said, you can PM any of us if you need anything!!!

Otaku Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi welcome to AO..i like your Avi.Kisa's so cute.anyways enjoy it here and follow the rule!^_^

~Chibi Vincent~

Newbie naruto-kun may be famous one day naruto-kun may be famous one day naruto-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

hello, if you need a friend pm

Otaku animator 13 may be famous one day animator 13 may be famous one day animator 13's Avatar
    Thanks

hey Welcome to AO if you need a friend(and that goes for anyone) just PM me.
    i can read your thoughts

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast