Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi I am new and I have a question?

Newbie angelbabyjla may be famous one day angelbabyjla may be famous one day angelbabyjla's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi I am new and I have a question?

Hi everyone it is nice to meet you all! I draw anime and video game characters and well for a long time I have been trying to find something that I could do online dealing with anime art, as in a job or something along the lines of work for pay. Well I was wandering if anyone knew of anything or anywhere I could find something like this on the internet? I have a website but it hasn't done very well along the lines of pay. I will do commission's for people. Well if anyone knows of anything PLEASE let me know. Thank you all very much.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Talking Re: Hi I am new and I have a question?

heehee, i do the same stuff, but i draw mainly for fun, good luck on your quest.

Newbie angelbabyjla may be famous one day angelbabyjla may be famous one day angelbabyjla's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi I am new and I have a question?

Thank you. good luck with you too!!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to EAO. Enjoy your stay

This is a Intro thread Moving....

Newbie animenet may be famous one day animenet may be famous one day
    Thanks

hey hope you enjow AO!

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a shame that the artistic industry is so competitive. There is alot of talent out there that just never seems to catch a break.

If you are interested in making a living from anime art then... I say you go for gold and try to get published, or land a job at an animation/design studio. Freelance artists almost always end up working in another job and have a harder time making a name for themselves (woe be to us).

Well, welcome to AO.net anyway. Stay here and post more then i'll pm you if I hear of any companies scouting or hiring new talent.

(on that note, do you have a website? I would love to see some of your work).

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I write and draw anime too. So that's kool you're tryin' ta do that. Good luck with that.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

Yes I do have a website. Its is animeloverhaven.com. Thank you guys for being so nice and helping me, I really love this forum because everyone is so helpful and nice. Thank you all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast