Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hi i'm new here ^_^

Newbie toruko1984 may be famous one day toruko1984 may be famous one day toruko1984's Avatar
    Thanks

hi i'm new here ^_^

hi my name is toruko1984, my real name is selim, toruko means turkish in japanese and i am a animé fan, i used to be a pokémon fan and i gave it up, but now i want to explore and discover other animé's out there, please any of you guide me and tell me what other good animé's are out there and i'm looking for friends too ^^;

thank you

toruko1984 a.k.a selim ^_^

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha...welcome. Came to the right place..ill be your friend =D...neway...ever thought about reading manga? Its all there...anime come from the manga most the time ^^...i suggest watching naruto or something of the such...good stuff ^_~

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i suggest... running to the store.. buying 18 bags of CHEETOS... run back home... jump in ur chair.. tune into eao... and indulge urself
    beware the bears o.o
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Welcome to Ao. This is an awsome place where you can get some friends!! (I'll be your best!-XD)

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey Toruko! Glad you decided to join up. I see you've got yourself soem cheetos from JAde....but if you get any crumbs in my cab...we're gonna have a problem

Welcoem to AO!

Newbie naota may be famous one day naota may be famous one day naota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to AO (man I love saying that).

Hope you have a good time here. Oh, watch Furi Kuri or Read or Die, those are cool anime...

..Could I have a cheeto?

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello and welcome to EAO enjoy your stay ^_^

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! Welcome to AO! Well, how about Rurouni Kenshin? But then again, you probably watched that already... If you liked Pokemon, you could either learn to love or hate Yu-Gi-Oh! Hehe! Well, see you around!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast