Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi my first time here

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi my first time here

Well this is my first anime site that i have registered on that is mainly dedicated to anime. So if any of you read this pm me and we can hopefully all be friends. My favorite anime is Yu Yu Hakusho, Samurai Champloo, Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Trigun. Manga is Bleach, Naruto, Saiyuki, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Trigun. I hope to purchase more dvds and manga very soon. So when i get a job that will further my anime collection. So if you have any anime that you reccomend me watching then feel free to pm me with the titles and a brief description of that particular anime.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hi my first time here

hey, welcome to AO!

make sure you read the rules: http://www.animeonline.net/showthread.php?t=2312

And Personally, I recomend Evangelion for anime, and Ai Yori Aoshi for manga

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to ao and read the rules

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for your recommendation. So Evangelion and Ai Yori Aiosha. I might have spelled it wrong. I have read the rules and I will obey them.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome...this is a wonderful website....and don't worry we r all friends here.

Bcoz us geeks should stick together you know.

Anime 4-Lyf!
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to the family!!!!i'll be there if u need something,so see u around

Thanks

Thanks both of you i am going to add you all to my buddy list.

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

hey and welcome hope you have fun here! read the rules and follow them but have fun! if you have any problem just ask me ok?

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast