Thread: Hidden signatures: how to do it?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Hidden signatures: how to do it?

For the first time I am selling my work over the net. Now I'm in the habit of just signing it and handing it over but since I can't exactly do that with the same effectivness with digital pictures as I can with acrylics/oils it won't quite do. So if anyone can give me tips on how to make an effective hidden sig. I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can buy a watermarking script for PS I do beleave you can always brand your work like we do here with your name and everything

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    create yor own. make a design in PS add it as a layer with a relatively low opacity and place it unobtrusivelyin the pic. it's cheeper and more flexable. pt it in several places onthe pic jst to be sure.

i usually use this for a sig:

i'll put it in about eight places on the pic so it's hard to get rid of without making it obvious that it has been edited. different orientations and sizes help too

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"