Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hitch

Newbie Kyuubi623 may be famous one day Kyuubi623 may be famous one day Kyuubi623's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Hitch

has anyone seen hitch it is actually a really funny movie. i liked it alot and will most likely go to see it again.

i another that i found out about was a movies call Ong-bak the thai warrior i havent had a chance to see it but i heard it was a really good fighting movie

Tediz arnt the only ones who are going to die

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    dood!! i want to see ong-bak sooooooo bad its like supposed to be better than any bruce lee movie which i thought would be kind of hard...but we need to stay on topic so this dont get closed...

yeah i was about to see HITCH but when i went to the movies i forgot what it was so i saw boogeyman but ya im going to go see hitch sometime soon so ill keep you posted on how it went.

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    i saw it on friday, this movie was funny. i liked it alot. manage to keep the laughs while maintaining the storyline.

Newbie Kyuubi623 may be famous one day Kyuubi623 may be famous one day Kyuubi623's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah it had a good storyline in my opinion.

Tediz arnt the only ones who are going to die

Newbie silverayne may be famous one day silverayne may be famous one day silverayne's Avatar
    Thanks
    I went out and saw it on Saturday night for an early Valentines date. It was soo cute, and really quite funny. I loved the Ellis Island part and her relative turned out to be a murderer... XD.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    thx...........

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I soooooo want to see Hitch. I love me some Will!
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie thezerosystem may be famous one day thezerosystem may be famous one day thezerosystem's Avatar
    Thanks
    I went to see this last night with my mom, (the first girls night out we've ever had! w0ot!) And it rocked. I had an asthma attack I was laughing so hard. But I thought Hitch and Sarah had better chemestry when they were arguing than when they were making goo goo eyes at each other... Dunno why.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast