Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Just got back from a midnight showing and I very much liked it. Its good family fun at the movies, sure some of the more British jokes wont hit most people but the combination of Sam Rockwell, Marvin, and the space ship are just hilarious. I highly suggest this movie if you've got nothing better to do over the next couple days. Or even if you do, fit it in you'll probably a least laugh once and thats only if you have no sense of humor at all.

Otaku kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885's Avatar
    Thanks
    hhhhmmm sound like its a nice movie

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    Just got back from a midnight showing and I very much liked it. Its good family fun at the movies, sure some of the more British jokes wont hit most people but the combination of Sam Rockwell, Marvin, and the space ship are just hilarious. I highly suggest this movie if you've got nothing better to do over the next couple days. Or even if you do, fit it in you'll probably a least laugh once and thats only if you have no sense of humor at all.
    Sounds like you're a bit dissapointed.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw the trailer and it seemed rather amusing. :S

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Sounds like you're a bit dissapointed.
    Well I wouldnt have made a thread about a movie I was disappointed about.

Newbie ITACHI ROCKS may be famous one day ITACHI ROCKS may be famous one day ITACHI ROCKS's Avatar
    Thanks
    it looks like the dumbest movie ive ever seen

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, I was disappointed in the movie. Not that it wasn't funny, because it was, very much so. But the actual story just seemed kind of muddled behind the fancy visual effects and slapstick stuff. Which suggests to me Hitchhiker's shouldn't be seen, it should be read. Or at the very most, heard (there are old radio recordings of Hitchhiker's, y'know). But mebbe I was just too dazed to pick up the story. Pain meds don't exactly increase one's comprehension and retention skills.

Thanks
    I will agree alot of it was the special effects and special effects does not a good movie make as seen with many recent flops (I wont name). I havent read the book, but based off the movie it is something that I would be interested in reading. I've heard the movie was loosely based on the novel, not an exact replica like say Harry Potter.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast