Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonUnit
    And come on, the part where they turned into those yarn people was hilarious.
    OMG the yarn part was hilarious, the whole theater lost it on that part. One of my fav parts too.

Newbie angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam's Avatar
    on a distant planet where i am a humble storyteller. in reality, i live in a city. not telling which
    Thanks
    i read the five part trilogy, and i seen the movie trailers. i'm not sure if i want to see it or not. how bad is it?
    The noble ones of this world
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by angelstarbeam
    i read the five part trilogy, and i seen the movie trailers. i'm not sure if i want to see it or not. how bad is it?
    According to the people who have seen it and posted in this thread it's pretty/very good/funny.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool what

what man that movie was some crap i saw it and it was a wast of money who's ever planning on waching this movie dont unless your a dumass other than that typ of people dont wach it :Thumbd:

Do to others as you see fit

Newbie Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound's Avatar
    Thanks
    "what man that movie was some crap i saw it and it was a wast of money who's ever planning on waching this movie dont unless your a dumass other than that typ of people dont wach it"

Now that's a very mature point your making, I'm sure alot of people will change their mind now. Well done for bringing that to everyones attention

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    geez lighten up, Dont have a tantrum. Gosh you didnt have to be that mad about it... I saw the previews its ok. BTW spell THIEF the right way.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3