Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy....... Movie?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy....... Movie?

Yeah, that's right. The hilarious book is going to be a movie. Just saw the trailer for it tonight. I particularly like the part in the trailer where the Earth suddenly explodes during that classic song.

Any thoughts on how this will turn out?

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Oh.....awesome. Have you ever seen the TV series from the 80's (I think) ~ It's just as great. I didn't know that they were gonna make a movie!? Simply crazy. Is it going to be a big-buget movie with supreme effects ? XD That would be insanly tastey.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dam i can't wait it should be a classic if they stick to the books hey.

The Hitchickers Guid To The Galaxy the most inapropriatly named Triology..
    Why cos there were 5 books, i wonder if they going to make just one movie or more then one cos they won't be able to fit all the stuff in just one film hey.

Any fan shoudl also listen to the old bbc radio series of this cos that was flippen insane :P

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    How are they ever going to fit it all into a movie? Or maybe it will be 4 hours .

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Thanks
    Well, the LoTR: Extended version movie trilogy is about 12 hours long, give or take 60 minutes. That was only for 3 books, even... really makes me think about how long this is going to be, what with 5 books and all.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    WTF, really? Oh man well you can definately count me in for that one!

Thanks
    Anyone else seen the trailer yet? I laugh every time, even though I jumped a bit at first. That explosion was very loud.

Newbie angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam's Avatar
    on a distant planet where i am a humble storyteller. in reality, i live in a city. not telling which
    Thanks
    HGTTC movie? all right, i read the enitre series. this is great! i can't say much else, i'm too excited! where'd you see the trailer? did it look good?
    The noble ones of this world
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast