Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hiya

Newbie sephiroth_rules may be famous one day sephiroth_rules may be famous one day sephiroth_rules's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile hiya

Hiya, im new to AO and im posting to introduce myself <and to find out if my signature worked >.

Damn!, it didnt work

how do you get a pic on your sig?
    The fires of hate and revenge burns as the battle rages

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    you gotta use the [img][/img] tags, and try to read the rules, because they say that double posting or higher is against it, hope it helps eh

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie sephiroth_rules may be famous one day sephiroth_rules may be famous one day sephiroth_rules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Awsome, thanks a lot

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh dude, another thing....sig too big...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    I know its too big but i like it i'll find a smaller one

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well welcome and have fun and Sephiroth does Rules
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! Welcome to AO! Hope you like it here. See you around.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm.....Sephiroth gots those really maniacal eyes and scary looking countenance that jus scares the freaking heck out of me....if i were to be killed by him...im pretty sure i would be worrying XD...but neway..welcome there stranger to the site and enjoy it like ur own home ^_^....read the rules and stay active

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast