Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hiya Newbie^^

Rie
    Newbie Rie may be famous one day Rie may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking Hiya Newbie^^

undefinedundefinedundefined

um...hello here^^
    I'm Rie. I just came here to make some friends and stuff. For those who are interested here's a few things about me:

I'm a female gamer and love Final Fantasy and Devil May Cry. *drools "Dante and Vergil are soooo hott"*

I love the animes: Cowboy Bebop, Decendents of Darkness, Kurumi, Excel Saga and that new spin off that I forgot and a bunch of other stuffs...oh yeah! Final Fantasy Unlimited^^

Personality wise, I'm kinda shy but a BIG pervert....oh I shouldn't have said that...
    anyway...

I draw my own anime and plan to post it on Deviant Art soon...

er...that's about it for me....

Newbie Ren Tao may be famous one day Ren Tao may be famous one day Ren Tao's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello......
    I'm new, too.....You can be my friend, though.^^

You thought you destroyed me, but I'm still alive. You thought I was weak, but I defeated you in battle. You thought I was nice and sweet, but now you're going yo find out just how mean I can be.

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to EAO!
    have fun and stay out of trouble.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello and welcome to EAO enjoy y our stay

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to AO and hope you like this place, by the way don't worry about being a pervert

AO opens its arms to Perverts

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    LoL....awww how cute...ima guy of course, haha...i guess i can relate to ur pervish ways =P...but neway, welcome to EAO and i hope your enjoy your stay, also remember to read the rules and happy posting

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    LoL....awww how cute...ima guy of course, haha...i guess i can relate to ur pervish ways =P...but neway, welcome to EAO and i hope your enjoy your stay, also remember to read the rules and happy posting
    yup, yup.
    Hmm a pervish, anime loving, girl she is >_<.
    Boo i think u have found ur soul mate :P j/k

I too am a ecchi fan >_<!
    EAT CHEETOS!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome!!! odd, if a guy said he was a pervert nobody would be surprised, if a girl does though... uh... where was I, ah yes PIE!!!! its good for YOU!!! I like PieEeeEEEee!!! Tasty treat any time of day.

I will leave you today with my own personal quote that has helped me though many dark times, "any time of day is a good time for pie" remember that and good things will come your way.

BTW is it pronounced Rie with an A or with an E sound... or an I?
    Last edited by Juice; Feb 11, 2005 at 10:16 PM.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast