Thread: hmmm...Didnt really know where to put this...soo..??

May
    Newbie May may be famous one day May may be famous one day May's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm...Didnt really know where to put this...soo..??

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    This is not a relatioinship forum nor dating service Topic closed
    I was browsing thru the plush forum and I open one of the threads there, and it was closed for this reason. So I wanna know, if we cant talk about love what CAN we talk about? I mean isnt the every essence of a human being that its only natural for us to bring up such a topic. Everyone has a question about love, who doesn't. If we cant have threads that relates to MANY love question, may I suggest that we have ONE thread that relates to all LOVE related question? I mean like a "sticky" You know one where you could posts all kinds of love question, and ALL love related question be posted in that thread? I think that will solve a lot of problems in regards to "love/dating/relationship" whatever you call it questions threads... Oh and I didnt mean to pick on a mod... it was just a quote I thought would be good for a example.

Anyways, just a suggestion.
    Last edited by May; Jan 31, 2005 at 05:20 PM.
    Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be.
    It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

This doesn't appear to be a debatable topic.... It APPEARS to be a Forum suggestion.... So where to put this??? Forum Feedback???

Well anyway, Moving....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can talk about advice and other stuff in the journal of the board. That i swhat it is there for. Posting personal problems on the board can cause bigger problems in the end That is why we have a journal system

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Love questions? How serious answers do you expect to get from an anime forum? As mentioned by Lord Katsuihito and in the rules of the site, any personal related material should be posted as a journal entry. The last thing you need is someone who you don't know give you advice on how to handle your love relations....

Last time I checked this site's name wasnt "everything Dating Services Online", the day someone needs a love advice from an anime forum is the day he/she hits rock bottom....

May
    Newbie May may be famous one day May may be famous one day May's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aww, come on, do you actually think that ppl like *rolls eyes* such as me, would pay attention to live journal or whatever that crap is? Seriously, if we're a community, why cant we communicate like a community. Just becuz we're a anime forum that doesnt mean that anime itself has/have no love. I believe that a anime forum shouldnt just be based upon anime, I understand the rules and all, but I find it ridiculous. What is a forum w/out having some kind of love threads? Its only normal for a member to ask such questions and to get answers from the fellow mates. All I suggested was for ONE sticky thread that INCLUDES ALL love question/problem/relatoinship related, what is there to harm this forum? Its the one common thing that ppl from all ages can have their views and insights on.

Last time I checked before entering the "Plush Room" this is what it stated : Plush Room
    Sit down, relax, and chat about anything that might cross your mind

well, ANYTHING EH? isnt that like false advertisement right there.. *rolls eyes*

anyways, whatever.
    Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be.
    It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah Anything but personal Problems we do allow SOME love topics but none that have to do with advice the "how soon is too soon" Topic is asking a question in general. But someone asking for advice on their relationship and wat not dosen't need to be discussed we don't need the Drama on this board hence why there is a journal system on this board. As Gall said if you want to go make "everything Dating service online" on the net go right ahead. Yeah Some aspects of a persons life can be discussed but something everyone can help with Love for that matter if you want to listen to someone talk about love and see what it dose to a board I would suggest you visit a forum called AnimeLeague. That board has been ripped apart by people talking about how much they love people on the board or in Real life. EAO is more mature then that and expects civilzed confersations on the board. Some people can't handle a love topic on a message board so The journal System is the only way to get advice on this board.

As for your Sticky here is your suggestion filled
    See this button? Thats as sticky as it will get on this board. end of discussion Topic Closed

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    umm, lord katsuhito-sama.... you forgot to close the topic. i think.... not really sure....

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Okay, now its closed... (grumble grumble grumble)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku