Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm Scary...

tak
    Otaku tak may be famous one day tak may be famous one day
    Thanks
    hahahaha seriously

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ah, I dont know if I believe all that!!

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    While this sounds a little concerning, I think the real results will be when the boys get older. I mean, it's not like just because his, you know, is little when he's a baby, that doesn't mean it won't get bigger and be closer to average when he hits puberty. But I know this is a very sensitive subject for guys. Good thing you're all too old to play with these toys, right?

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    but the thing is ffgirl, our xbox controllers could be made out of that

and also I don't think it is limited the pivoric parts, I think it feminises the dude which reminds me of this movie I saw in Health Ed during high school, where this boy loved to dress like a girl

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    but the thing is ffgirl, our xbox controllers could be made out of that

and also I don't think it is limited the pivoric parts, I think it feminises the dude which reminds me of this movie I saw in Health Ed during high school, where this boy loved to dress like a girl

Hmmm, do you think that people will use this as an answer to homosexuality? Like as an explination? As for your x-box controller, maybe you should start wearing gloves

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl23
    Hmmm, do you think that people will use this as an answer to homosexuality? Like as an explination? As for your x-box controller, maybe you should start wearing gloves
    It could be possible you know I certainly wouldn't write it off, but people shouldn't quote me saying that I think that homosexuality is a chemical caused "defect" because this thread is certainly about that

but earlier last semester in health class my teacher did have mention something about the makeup of the brain of people's who preference is homosexuality

definitely would be surprising if it is you know

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    It could be possible you know I certainly wouldn't write it off, but people shouldn't quote me saying that I think that homosexuality is a chemical caused "defect" because this thread is certainly about that

but earlier last semester in health class my teacher did have mention something about the makeup of the brain of people's who preference is homosexuality

definitely would be surprising if it is you know
    I agree, if a child is covered by female influence, then he'll think like a grl.
    Female thoughts: AM I too fat, he's cute, wat a hunk.... shit like that **** up the child's mind. A male influence is wat he needs.
    Male thoughts: Damn she got a fine ass, look at those melons, DAMN! stuff like that.
    Too have a straight son, men have to make sure, that the boy don't spend too much time with a mother who is rumored to be a hoe.
    Too have astraight daughter, women have to make sure the daughter don't hang with a dad, who is a known perv.
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Thanks
    just a bit of advice man, try not to post consecutively like that...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast