Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hobbies and Interests

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Hobbies and Interests

What are you hobbies and interests? I thought that by asking this, everyone will know more about each other, and also can clue us to create some good discussion topics. Mine are, Playing chess, tennis, and videogames, watching and performing martial arts, going to temples, studying Organic Chemistry, and of course, watching anime. I have some more, but I would love to hear yours.
    Last edited by kedar; Oct 22, 2005 at 09:04 AM.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hobbies and Interests

Well,
    I love to sing, dance, and write, I love drawing (specifically anime), watching anime, watching cartoons, music (hip hop[Tupac], r&b[Aaliyah], jazz[various artists], and SOME rock [specifically fall out boy]), sleeping,video games, clothes&hair, ummmm.... thats all I can think of now.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

My interests... well, I enjoy being a reporter. I like to draw, although it all sucks. I like reading, and I like playing games. Music is another thing. I like almost anything but country and rap. I especially abhorr the combination of country and rap.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm into Horror-flix, anime, tv, drawing, screenwriting, music and sleeping. All these things combined made me the manchild i am today.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    My interests... well, I enjoy being a reporter. I like to draw, although it all sucks. I like reading, and I like playing games. Music is another thing. I like almost anything but country and rap. I especially abhorr the combination of country and rap.
    so i'd take it u don't like Cowboy Troy? but then again, who does?

my interests are playing computer games, designing music videos to just about anything, driving around places with friends/hangin out with friends, u know the things that don't cost money.

my hobbies include constructing Warhammer 40,000 figures, playing video games, chilling in an arcade, and u know, the things that actually cost money. my g/f doesn't count as a hobby even though she costs money.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i like to read, write, play videogames (and rot my brain in the process), play online games, play sports, and take karate.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

My interests are egyptology, childcare, literature, music, culinary arts, and computer graphics.

My hobbies include reading, walling, baking, and ummm...That's about it. I'm not really athletic, though I do enjoy a good game of soccer.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

well i play soccer 7 days a week so you can count that as an obsession or hobby. I also do ballet, jazz, pointe, well in other words i dance alot 5 days week. i love watching hockey (NHL), and soccer (MLA). of course i love watching anime and reading manga or i wouldnt be at this forum! i love photography, swimming, surfing, body surfing or anything to do with the ocean. i like to design and make some of my own clothes and i love reading books, i will read about anything. thats about all i can think of right now. . .
    Last edited by emmy_chan; Oct 22, 2005 at 02:05 PM.
    Don't let me be.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast