Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hobbies and Interests

Newbie AngelLilith may be famous one day AngelLilith may be famous one day AngelLilith's Avatar
    United Kindom, It's a very lucky country!
    Thanks

Re: Hobbies and Interests

Surfing net,being cool,dressing up like a cool model,watching TV,reading funny comic,reading anime comics and loads more!!!!!

I'm not in paradise, I'm not in Heaven, I'm in love land.

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

my hobbies are drawing, playing music, singing, dancing, watching anime, reading manga, cooking, and dressing up in gothic lolitai might have more but these are my main
    being a bunny is hard work

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Good topic! My hobbies... Collecting WWII militaria (mostly German stuff), martial arts, anime, reading mangas, drawing, singing, MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC, video games, writing, theatre acting, travel and baking. There's more... but I don't feel like listing it all.

Newbie DiscoDuck may be famous one day DiscoDuck may be famous one day DiscoDuck's Avatar
    Thanks

i like anime, gaming, punk rock music, riding my bike, my friends, surfing, wrestling (watching) and the wonderous internet.
    A sword is a weapon. Swordsmanship is learning how to kill.
    That is the truth. What miss Kaoru says is playtalk that only those who people who have never stained thier hands can say. However i prefer Kaoru's playtalk more than the truth, i do.-Kenshin

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

I csltnt people, play fixed camera games like Residentevil, play tenis, basketball, and maijaha uyameje mayajo and haha!
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

short version:
    my hobbies involve anime and my interests involve anime as well

long version:
    I like to draw (even tho I can't draw for shit), read manga and watch anime, listen to metal and J-Rock, and spend time with friends
    eating and sleeping are somewhere there, but it's not my top priority
    anime and friends come first
    family and school tied for second and myself last
    I love my girlfriend.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Almost forgot to add in reading comics and horror-novels. They only really come out on a rainy day, I have to be in the right mood to read.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you very much Spike'sRose-ruu and anime_fantasy-ruu and the rest of the gang for replying to my post. BTW, I thought the prefix -garu is getting old, so I thought I use a different one. The prefix -ruu means dear or friend in my mother tongue. Now I learnt a little more about you. Thank you. I noticed that we all share some common interests, especially ANIME, of course.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast