Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Holy Crip!

Newbie sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Holy Crip!

Hiya everyone! I just discovered that AO was back up and running in full force. I was around a long time ago--I was even one the old school Easy Board...back whne it was EA (Everything Anime).

This is the same AO name that I've had for...gosh 4 years now. Oh how the time flies by at a spastic pace.

Hmmm...what can I tell you about me?

I go to a cumminty college (snore) and work at a video game store. When I am not at those two places I am normally sleeping or watching Adult Swim. I also love listening to music. Death Cab for Cutie, Sunny Day Real Estate and Anti-Flag are some of my favorite bands. My favortie solo singers are Tori Amos, Ani Difranco, Utada Hikaru, Poe, and Justin Sane.

As far as anime goes I love Miyazaki films, Nausicaa is my all time favoruite anime movie of all time. For sereis I love Neon Genesis Evangelion, RahXpehon, Chobits, Fruits Basket, Ghost in the Shell: The Stand Alone Complex, and Serial Experiments Lain. I also love the movie 'Kite' where my screenname comes from. For manga I am only reading the Nausicaa manga right now.

I have a Game Cube which I love dearly and an X-Box. I can normally be caught (when I have time) playing Animal Crossing or Fable. But I really don't have much time to game anymore.

I also sadly watch a lot of TV, mainly at nite. I love Adult Swim. I love Futrama, Family Guy, Robot Chicken and I am mildly obessed with Aqua Teen Hunger Force (I can quote it...yeah its sad). As for non animated stuff I watch ER and reruns of Law and Order Special Victims Unit.

I am currently taking 3 courses. US History, Shakesperian Lit and teh Lit of Science Fiction. We even get to read the Ghost in the Shell manga for my scifi class. I am going to move up to Eugene, Oregon to attend the University of Oregon where I plan to major in history and then I am going to get my masters in teaching.

I personaly think that I am a really nice, caring, and open minded person. So please don't be afraid of me!

-*-elena-*-

Only 13 posts?!? I demand a recount. I was at a 1,000 way back when. And it took me 2+ years to get there! I unleash my wrath....Now!

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Happy to see that you found us after a long legartivity state......

WELCOME BACK!!
    Coming soon.........

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for writing such a long introduction. Hope to see you around here often.
    Welcome back to AO.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice intro, welcome.

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome back, looking forward to seeing you post more

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

Myuh

Welcome. Sorry, but just curious. What are you in school (freshman, senoir. . . .)?
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el torto es rey.

In the end, Darwin is right. The strongest do survive.
    Hail Malthus!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Weclome back to AO. Very impressive introduction....you seem very interesting indeed. So grab your map and stay on the path! Do not deviate.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome back dude/dudette which ever one u think fits best =P...nice intro...though im not readin it all....very long T-T...neway..welcome and keep in touch

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast