Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Home Made Manga

Newbie rpgmasterjayo may be famous one day rpgmasterjayo may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Home Made Manga

I have 1 story that I have quite worked out and I'd really like to make it but it seems my skills just aren't up for it yet. I draw better than most average people but when I draw it just seem to end up looking bad, I just have too much fantasy and too little drawing skills too make it. It's called Blood Revenge and it's about this 16 yrs old guy who one night while eating with his aprents and 6 yrs old sister the doorbell rings and when his father opens the door they all get bitten by a vapire, but in this world only cerain people change into a vampire or half vampire, the rest just dies. He changes into a vampire and his sister into a half vampire(the vampires in this story are quite different than the classical ones), his parents die and he wants to get revenge for that. And I chose to have the setting where I live, all near Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

p.s.
    Amsterdam does not mean sex(whores) and drugs(coffeeshops and dealers)
    Last edited by rpgmasterjayo; Oct 28, 2005 at 07:57 AM.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

All of you Stories sound sooooooo cool. I cannot wait to finish mine and write a new series.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm making a manga about me and my GF except fantasy.
    I'm also making a manga about a cyber ninja.

Newbie Kitsune-Kami may be famous one day Kitsune-Kami may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yeah myself and Wicked Ninja ( W'Ninja ) are writing and He is drawing one..
    it is about two Demons who find themselves in our dimention so they start goign to school and Own a Martial Arts Dojo...
    one is a Ninja and the other is a Kitsune ... then enter the Twins that end up entangled in the dangerous Web with the two of them...
    it is still being worked on but so far it is very nice looking and well written

Newbie Koketsu may be famous one day Koketsu may be famous one day Koketsu's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm making a few mangas, but i haven't thought of names 4 them pm me if u can help me with names

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

My friend and I are writing a manga together (as well as drawing the art--which is probably the most challenging aspect of it). It's about a completely different plane of existance. The civilization is very diverse as well as technologically advanced. It is a very humorous story as well as unique and I love writing and collaborating with my friend. This might also be because I usually write alone. I like getting a different opinion in my work--it can make it so much better. I believe we have finally decided on a title now....but that is a different story. The thing about collaboration is it can be very difficult at times to make our ideas fit together--this is especially hard since we are such different writers.
    Last edited by Foreshadow; Nov 03, 2005 at 07:54 PM.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

i used to make stories woth my friend but she moved so now i do it alone but she still tells me her stories that she made up and i do the same, all of these atories are really sounding good and i feel that the art is the hardest part of making manga
    being a bunny is hard work

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_fantasy
    i used to make stories woth my friend but she moved so now i do it alone but she still tells me her stories that she made up and i do the same, all of these atories are really sounding good and i feel that the art is the hardest part of making manga
    Nice topic, my friend. I could have never thought of this one. You are right, drawing is the hardest part, then again, it the other way around for others. It is absolutely fun to come up with stories together with your friends.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast