Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Home Made Manga

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Home Made Manga

Yay for home made manga. I have the basic plot of my manga, and some character sketches.

The story occurs in a futuristic world in which an evil tyrannt oppresses his people. His beloved daughter is obedient, cunning, and devious. But unknown to him... She is secretly a rebel fighter... Helping destroy her father's evil empire...

That's all I have so far... But it will take a lot of editing and fine tuning and such. (^_^)

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose
    Yay for home made manga. I have the basic plot of my manga, and some character sketches.

The story occurs in a futuristic world in which an evil tyrannt oppresses his people. His beloved daughter is obedient, cunning, and devious. But unknown to him... She is secretly a rebel fighter... Helping destroy her father's evil empire...

That's all I have so far... But it will take a lot of editing and fine tuning and such. (^_^)
    That sounds so spectacularly cool, Spike's Rose-garu. I hope that will turn great and you become famous. I hope the same for the rest of the cool AO gang, who are composing their own stories. And yes, Yay for Home made manga.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

My friends and I are also making this story, but we're still on the developmant of character designs, profiles and story mainframes. I quite agree that drawing is the hardest part of making the manga, especially when we already have tons of work at school. Plus, the collaboration of our ideas can be a bit fun, and it usually enhances my own imagination more. I can't deny that problems keep arising with the project, but that only makes it all the more challenging and exciting, not to mention special, since I'm doing it with my dearest friends!
    It has been very fascinating for me to learn that so many people have their own stories. I'm very passionate about that, and I also do have ones of my own, although they're not really written as manga.
    I wish all of the writers here the best for their stories! Keep up your works and never give up on them!

Newbie Inkaholic may be famous one day Inkaholic may be famous one day Inkaholic's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm doing a collaberation with my friend who can draw really well. I can write but I suck at drawing. The basic plot is set in the future, where modern science has accidentally created a world ruled by demons and monsters. A ragtag group of humans discover they have the gift of the Elementals and have to free Terra from oppression. But can they handle the power of the Demon Overlords AND deal with being teenagers?

Newbie Phandora may be famous one day Phandora may be famous one day
    Thanks

I used to make manga... but now, being terribly lazy and no much free time, even with many stories in the waiting line inside of my head, I keep up with the character's profile and half a dozen drawings about each of them, and nothing more.

(I might or might not upload the drawings to the gallery, don't know...)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3