Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Homo Sapiens Vs. Adam & Eve

Banned ??? may be famous one day ??? may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I beleave in extraterestrials. There shoudn't be any other life in the universe if you beleave in Adam and Eve. The concept of Aman and Eve is 1 white man and 1 white woman who eat an apple. So what about the aliens ? I dont think aliens would like apples... they probably like space worms better And probably are both sex.
    Last edited by ???; May 29, 2005 at 07:45 PM.

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Of course it isn't. There's nothing wrong with knowlege, only in how we use it. Tools, that's all. Until we can create life and worlds we're not playing God. Thinking we can do no wrong and that we have all the answers, that's playing God.

PS. I would just like to go on record as saying that I'm not perfect. lol.
    Just wanted to point something out: we DO create life *ahem*... it's kinda... in front of ya... well, y'know what I mean...

oh, yeah, and about the whole virus thing... aren't virses NOT considered to be living? Just helping Arrianna here.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    how about this Addam and Eve were Monkeys, in the ealiest version, a cro magnum or a neandtherfall, wat ever then we eveolved, and we reproduced, and here we r. Monkey were dead end evolutions, that won't die!
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7