Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: homosexuals

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Yes, but where would the children be? Short world. lol
    lol haha i never thought of that, but hey we'll never know. Maybe men and men did start and so did women and women...sooner or later people started dying off and they try to mix things up to see what happen and found it was a solution so they sticked to it

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a guy. I like women. I do not like gays. I have nothing agaisnt them on a personal level, but I want nothing to do with a gay man. I shudder at the thought, and if by some snowball's chance in hell one of my friend's was gay? I'd tell them come to close, and I'll kill you, that's my standpoint.

They don't bother me, I wouldn't bother them.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't have any problem with gays. in fact some of my friends are gay. the only thing i object to is that it isn't natural - now, before you all go bashing me - what i mean is that, i mean, physically, it just isn't natural. men and women were created for a reason, the pieces fit for a reason, and homosexuals have to be against the grain, because, well, we naturally have an instinct to propagate our own species.. and that entails heterosexual relations. ANyway, to each his/her own, i pass no judgments. whoever you love is whoever you love.

The end is important in all things.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope I won't come off as a bigot for this, wich I'm not, but a forum is a place to be honnest....so I will be. I do not hate gays or lesbians, they have the right to fall in love with whom ever they want...but marriage...that's where I have a small problem...I don't why I'm against it...maybe it's because the image of a opposite sex couple that gets married is burned into my mind. I know society is changing and we have to adapt...but in a way, they are the ones who are different and they are asking for society to adapt to their lifestyles....Generations of social morals and tradition cannot be changed in a blink of an eye, and of course, there's the whole problem with the church...But I won"t get into that...

Anyway, I will have to adapt my views I know it, because I'm sure that sometime in the future, same sex marriages will be legal in a lot of places....it already is in some parts of Canada and that's where I'm from after all.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrastar
    ....so I will be. I do not hate gays or lesbians, they have the right to fall in love with whom ever they want...but marriage...that's where I have a small problem...I don't why I'm against it...maybe it's because the image of a opposite sex couple that gets married is burned into my mind. I know society is changing and we have to adapt...but in a way, they are the ones who are different and they are asking for society to adapt to their lifestyles....Generations of social morals and tradition cannot be changed in a blink of an eye, and of course, there's the whole problem with the church...But I won"t get into that...
    I once had a similar opinion, and voted for the California state proposition that defined marriage as between a man and a women... But then this issue can up. If same sex marriage are allowed, who gets hurt???... Tradition, by itself, is not a good enough reason to maintain a social injustice. The Christian Bible makes no statement against the practice of Slavery. And in the 1950s, many regions of the United States had a long established tradition of lynchings to maintain the local social order. The same arguments being used today to keep gays out of the military were used during WWII to prevent black minorities out of the Army...(grumble grumble grumble...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    EDIT: Before anyone of us even post in this thread, we truly gotta ask ourselves in our hearts, to imagine what would happen if you suddenly find out that someone close, maybe a best friend, a relative, sibling, or son or daughter came out. Would you still be "COOL" about it, or would you throw a tantrum. We must be careful not to be hypocritical about these sort of things and if we cant even handle someone close telling you their sexual orientation is homosexual than you should not say you are cool about it.
    If so, i would fullly support them
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's kinda stupid how lately, it seems all shows ever poke fun at now is gays. No one cares about black people, mexicans, or asians, it's all about gays now. I can't stand it, I already wished I didn't know about them, and now I gotta listen to T.V. talk about it. And then if anyone ever does anything really strange or different, they're gay. I don't get it. I hate T.V. for this...

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm....i personally am not against it...its just that when they are into liking you its just....."whoa! im not like that" type sort of situation you know?..its hard enough that they got it hard on them from the media and other people around them...but i think that our society is being way tooo....whats the word here....secular? i dont know..but people are all hating them and even the church dont like them....what happend to the value of loving all for who they are? What kind of church are they becoming? I dont mean to bring in religion...but i honestly think that this situation is getting way out of hand..its like we all have to act "normal" or something...why cant some people be different? Is it that hard to accept things?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast