Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: homosexuals

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm going to be both blunt and biblical seeing as how few people are in discussions like these.

Being gay is not natural, nor is it normal in any case. There are males and there are females. Men do not have parts made to go with other men, neither do women. Mouth and bung hole are not places for "it" to go. Intercourse with the same sex is wrong, unnatural and unholy.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviticus 20:13
    If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
    I'm not too big with religon in the first place but one thing I've known all my life is that being gay is wrong, and people who say it's natural or they can't help but be gay are lying to themselves and the world, and karma will strike back at them in the end.

Appologies if i've offended anyone with strong or conservative views and statements. I'm actually pretty liberal in many sense, but I gotta agree with Bush, no gay marriages, it isn't supposed to be like that.

Newbie Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    I think it's kinda stupid how lately, it seems all shows ever poke fun at now is gays. No one cares about black people, mexicans, or asians, it's all about gays now.
    ...Never thought we mexicans were so popular...
    Anyway, about homosexuals. I don't really care about what they do. They're free after all.

Cuando oigas a un niño preguntar "¿Por que el sol viene y se va?"
    Dile "Porque en esta vida no hay luz sin obscuridad"

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by linx88
    okay first i'm not gay. but that doesn't mean i don't support them. so wat if they like someone of the same sex, i doesn't bother me. why do so many people dislike gays? i think that if they are the ones with the problem, not gays. i myself also support gay marriage. why should they not be able to marry? i know there are some problems here and there, but ultimately, i think that they should still be aloud.
    People who are gay doesn't bother me at all, some of my mates at Uni are Gay, they are not that different. I do agree with the fact the people who hate gays have the problem.
    However, I don't know about gay marriage, yes it's showing they care for one another but most religions won't allow it so it would be hard for them to marry.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    -sigh- Alrighty, time to put my two cents in.

I'm a gay male...I've had attraction to men for as long as I can remember. I remember being a child and having crushes on my male friends. The first memory I have of an attraction to another man was when I was around five, I was sitting in the hairdressers and looking through a magazine and there was this male model, I can recall the details so perfectly and I remember thinking he was impossibly beautiful but I wasn't sure why. My first kiss was with a boy when I was seven...and sadly his brother saw and chased me down the street.

I guess what I'm saying is I never woke up one day and thought: "Gee, I think I'll like boys today." I was raised with an extremely religious family, so the argument of me having liberal parents is out. If anything I should have grown up hating homosexuals, being told how horribly they were, but I never did. I guess because in a way deep down I knew. I didn't accept it until I was sixteen. Around the age of fifteen the attraction was becoming stronger and despite how hard I tried I just couldn't find myself interested in the females on a relationship/sexual level. Now, because I was raised in a hard-core Christian family I went to a very strict Southern Baptist school (yes, I'm just so lucky, gay and I live in the Bible Belt) and I had no one to talk to. In my school's rule book it said that if you were 'caught acting in a homosexual manner' you were suspended and put into Christian Counseling. If you still acted that way you were expelled.

Naturally, between my parents and the school I had no where to turn. So I fell into depression that I nearly killed myself over. I figured I was going to hell anyway, so what did it matter? I didn't want my parents to know that I'm gay in fear of what they'd do, or that I'd be a disappointment to them. Well, they found out and it...wasn't pretty. I'll never understand how such an irrational fear of something people don't understand can tear families apart. I know you say don't bring religion into this battle, but like stated earlier, you cannot not bring religion into it. Religion is probably the reason this is such a big deal, in all honesty I believe that if it wasn't stated in the bible people wouldn't have a problem with it...at least as much as we do now.

I could go off on a rant about that, but I'll save it for another argument. Ultimately I guess what I'm saying is I never chose to be this way. I know what I'm saying won't sway anyone from what they want to believe. I can't go up to someone who thinks I chose to be this way and say: "Hey, you're straight so you don't know what it feels like" because they won't listen and they don't want to know. Just like most people who are against it can't go up to someone who is for it and say 'Its wrong' because they won't listen.

I used to hate homophobes, but now I really don't mind as much. True they blindly hate me and will never know me personally and try to make my life hard so they can remain in the comfort of their own lives but when I was hating them back I realized that I was just like them: hating someone because of something I didn't understand. Maybe they have a gay relative that the news destroyed the family, or maybe they're so devout in their religion they'll believe it. I don't know, and never know the reason. All I can do is fight for what I feel is right and let them do the same.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally don't have a problem with homosexuals. I think they should like who ever they want to.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6