View Poll Results: Do you believe in horoscopes?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do.

8 32.00%
  • No, I don't

17 68.00%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Horoscopes

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Horoscopes

Hello members of AO,

Just curious. I want to know how many of you believe those horoscopes. So, do you hold faith in them? Was there ever a situation, where you read your horoscope and all that is said came true to life?
    Last edited by *Mayura*; Dec 27, 2005 at 12:34 PM.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Horoscopes

no sorry
    even if they were real
    the months the zodiac signs were based on
    have moved alot in the past 400 years

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

I see the horoscope as more of a guideline that other people use, you know, more of a generalization of those people.

For instance, Libra, which is what I am, generally they are quiet, though they like attention, they keep to them selves and are quite wise, just don't ask them to candy coat anything.

This is just a generalization, because not all Libras are quiet, or keep to themselves, and some absolutely hate attention, but theres always some aspect of them that each one shares. So in a way, yes the horoscopes are right, but then again if you generalize enough, you're always right.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

my friends believe in astrology
    me? I don't really care that much
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

just me but they hav come tru w me even down 2 my 5 best friends dying on the same day......i just hav a wierd since i can tel u watll hapn 2 u but i dont no bot me......i trust most of them
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Horoscopes

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    For instance, Libra, which is what I am, generally they are quiet, though they like attention, they keep to them selves and are quite wise, just don't ask them to candy coat anything.

This is just a generalization, because not all Libras are quiet, or keep to themselves, and some absolutely hate attention, but theres always some aspect of them that each one shares. So in a way, yes the horoscopes are right, but then again if you generalize enough, you're always right.
    True, I'm a Libra an I am:
    1. VERY loud
    2. Attention getter
    3. I'm not very shy

but I am kinda wise about somethings so I guess that is one of the aspects many libras also have...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku DogDemon may be famous one day DogDemon may be famous one day DogDemon's Avatar
    Thanks

No... I dun belive in that kind of thing.

Finding God is not peaceful.
    Searching God isn`t peaceful.
    The thought that God exists is peaceful enough.
    Believe!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm aquairus or whatever it is.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast