View Poll Results: Do you believe in horoscopes?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do.

8 32.00%
  • No, I don't

17 68.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Horoscopes

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Horoscopes

kinda... not so much as a guide but a "hey... wonder what my horoscope says"

i don't think you should let things like that rule your life, choices, or fate...

life is what you make it... not the stars in the sky

Otaku raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424's Avatar
    Thanks

i dunno if i belive in them fully but some of it is defently true i found for me anyway im piceses and when i read it, its usally right or close to it so im like wtf ! lol
    Full Metal Alchemist - Anime news information and lots of fun.
    Anime Gallery - Check out the image gallery for some cool anime pictures.
    Anime Forums - Join my anime forums and help us grow while talking about what you love best anime!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura*
    Just curious. I want to know how many of you believe those horoscopes. So, do you hold faith in them? Was there ever a situation, where you read your horoscope and all that is said came true to life?
    I, for one, never believed in those horoscopes. Most of the time, they are not true, but I do have a bunch of friends, who do believe in them.

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

I read them every once in a while for the fun of it, but I never believe them wholeheartedly. Having some stranger or company predict your future, you know it can't be extremely accurate.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no possible way to get rid of your horoscopes on your phone once you
    signed up for it once just to see it maybe once or twice, but not everyday. Horoscopes are so frustrating.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Dai
    Otaku Dai may be famous one day Dai may be famous one day Dai's Avatar
    Thanks

Horoscopes are like fortune cookies, they make you relate the situation to what it says. So you think it really happened.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Horoscopes

i do believe!!! i buy magazines just to see the horoscopes!! im just curious!!!

peace my friends

Newbie Alisha may be famous one day Alisha may be famous one day
    Thanks

I believe in them. Yes yes I do and I dun care on what others say. XP I believe in the personal charcter trait but not all of it is true I know that much. As for the others that tell you how your day's gonna go I dun think that's true at all

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast