Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: horror movies

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

horror movies

which is your favourite? miine would have to be noseferatues (spelling?) the original, i love that movie, and most versions of it turn out to be quite good. also which horror movies do you just hate and want to burn; like the new ring, wow that was bad.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: horror movies

the new ring made me laugh not scream

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite is the classic Evil Dead 2, because its the one of the first movis were the victim actually fights back against the Undead.
    I highly recommend it, it's good even by today's standards .

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well I'm not sure if it classes as a horror film but it was scary at the time.....IT y'know the clown guy, probably because it was the first scary movie that I ever saw, I was 7 years old and it scared the bejeebas outta me but after that I was hooked on the horror genre!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm well i think that the first horror that i saw was aleins, that was good, really good. i've heard of it, apparently really freakish. and yes the new ring is funny.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie LeTombeCelui may be famous one day LeTombeCelui may be famous one day LeTombeCelui's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyz
    Well I'm not sure if it classes as a horror film but it was scary at the time.....IT y'know the clown guy, probably because it was the first scary movie that I ever saw, I was 7 years old and it scared the bejeebas outta me but after that I was hooked on the horror genre!
    Gotta agree on this one lol though it was only a few years ago when I first saw "IT" and it didn't help that I'm like really afraid of spiders and clowns. Most S. King movies are really good as is though they are my favorites. Now for new movies they really are not scary or anything anymore and it makes me pretty sad seeing I love horror movies, so what I end up doing 80% of the time is going into the old school horrors at my movie rental place.

The Brightest Angel Falls
    So Here I am The Fallen One

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

The Shining, High Tension and The Ring are my favourite horror movies.

Newbie Riax may be famous one day Riax may be famous one day
    Thanks

mine are
    the ring 2, ringu(japanese version of the ring)
    And just them
    other ones are either to bloody, to scary, or to boring

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast