Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: horror movies

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: horror movies

Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyz
    Well I'm not sure if it classes as a horror film but it was scary at the time.....IT y'know the clown guy, probably because it was the first scary movie that I ever saw, I was 7 years old and it scared the bejeebas outta me but after that I was hooked on the horror genre!
    I agree with you i hate clowns they scare the crap out of me. every other movie makes me laugh.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

We'd literally be here all day if i we're to list every last Horror film that i love, so I'll go ahead and do EVERYONE a favor by narrowing down the selection, and listing my essentials...

The Shining - It traumatized me at 5 years old and i still love it.
    Halloween - No comment needed.
    Eraserhead - the overall bleak feeling just leaves you creeped out.
    The Evil Dead trilogy - Dark comedy/horror at it's finest.
    The Blair Witch Project - Love it or hate it, it was a breath of fresh air at the time..
    In the Mouth of Madness - So much depth and so many horrific visuals..
    The Sentinel - A fine forgotten horror film with many nightmarish moments
    Jacob's Ladder - Damn.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I like The Crow I also like Dawn Of The Dead!!!
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Damn I forgot Jacob's Ladder and Eraserhead. Those are included for me too.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

i like Jeepers Creepers this movie is scary man. !^-^!

Newbie Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer's Avatar
    Thanks

THe very first horror movies I saw were the Scream movies. I never really liked to watch people get murdered. So I'm like 11 and my older cousin would bring them over and she was like 15 and she loved them and I also think she liked to torture me with them. She'd always say its funny, but I saw nothing funny about them. I soon got over it when I turned like 12 and I've been able to watch horror movies like any other movie.

Some of my favorite horror movies: Fear.com, Ghost Ship, 13 ghost, and some others.

I wanna thank Raijin at NarutoEx for this sig!!^_^

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

ghost ship? as far as i remember that was just plain funny, especially when all the people get sliced up.
    one thing i am noticing now is that people are fairly unanamous on the fact that it seems new horrors suck old rule.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie Elfy may be famous one day Elfy may be famous one day Elfy's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm...totally Ju-on (the grudge)
    it's so scary..I had nightmares for ages.
    *Signature WAY WAY WAAAAY too big, maximum size is 450x110, please make the neccessary ajustments. -AO Staff*

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast