Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hostel

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

Re: Hostel

i really want to see this movie but no one i know will see it with me they say there's to much blood they wouldn't even see grudge with me and that movie isn't scary at all i guess i'll have to watch this one alone
    being a bunny is hard work

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightsly
    Heh, I just hope its not like the other scary movies they really gone low, i lough at the whole movie, I say the only movie I thought waz scary waz saw and sawII, u sure this movie isent the frod onse. cause I dont feel like loughing.
    it's not exactly scary
    it's gross and disgusting
    you'll laugh at some scenes and squirm at others
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_fantasy
    i really want to see this movie but no one i know will see it with me they say there's to much blood they wouldn't even see grudge with me and that movie isn't scary at all i guess i'll have to watch this one alone
    Ill watch it with u if u want.

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightsly
    Ill watch it with u if u want.
    sure that would be fun
    being a bunny is hard work

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I havent watch the movien yet.... but Im going too... It looks kind of bloody tho.... and I get scared esasily..... ~_~
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

This thread reminded of a short film I saw two years ago on Halloween called 'Spook House'. I'm pretty sure most of you have never heard of Zed TV, unless you live in Canada (it's a Canadian program on CBC that plays independant films, animations, documentaries, and indie music), but they had a halloween special in 2004 where they played stuff that was related to horror and suspense.

Anyhoo, the film got stuck in my head, but I could not remember the name of it for the life of me. It was an international indie film, filmed in Spain (so the language was obviously spanish, but it was dubbed). But through perseverance, and sheer lack of a life, I had time to find the name of the film AND a link to the movie file, for those interested in watching.

Here's the summary of the film, from Zed TV:
    " A man volunteers as guinea pig for an experiment in human behaviour when faced with extreme terror. If he can make it through the experiment he’ll be awarded a healthy sum of cash."

There is one more sentence to the summary, but unfortunately it kind of gives away the twist in the ending....so I didn't include it on there. The film isn't very gory, although there are several instances where there's blood and whatnot. But pretty much the film relies on mind games to build suspense, rather than actual violence.

Even though the film isn't very gory, I'm not going to post the link to the film on here, just incase it offends someone or something....but if anyone is interested in watching it, you can PM me and I can certainly send you the link. The link leads directly to the Zed tv website on CBC website/server, so it's not some sketchy site or anything.

Actually, if you're interested in watching it, just type in 'zed.cbc.ca' which takes you to the Zed tv website. Then click on 'gallery' and you should see a search option when the page loads. Simply type in 'Spook House' and it will bring up the film. Either that or I can just send the link
    Last edited by Chubz; Jan 09, 2006 at 04:31 AM.

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

wait i already heard that title.. maybe ill found it out... hehe
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

according to a friend "one of the stupidest movies i ever seen"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast