Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: House

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

House

A thoughtful medical drama about the surly, but brilliant Dr. Gregory House, who leads a team of young medical experts as they investigate medical mysteries.

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve...7C1%7C,00.html

This show is amazing. From the episodes I have seen, they take something small and escalate it to something large.

Which means a patient has so many problems...That they cant find the right cure. Take last night's eppie. They thought the female patient had ovarian cancer. When in fact she had rabbies. So this is a really good show. You must watch it.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love how Dr House can be so... crass and rude. And yet, probably the most truthful person on the show...
    Master Pivot - Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Thanks
    Yeah. At first I didnt believe ethis old guy was what the show was about. But now? I love it.

All the actors fit their role perfectly.
    Seduced by Flesh

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey did anyone see yesterday's episode, what was the "oh my god..." for when they busted into her house

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    I seem to have missed that part.

So cant help you on that pyoro.
    Seduced by Flesh

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    okay, but did you get what her problem was?? was it ovarian cancer??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks
    Nope. It was rabbies.
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Nope. It was rabbies.
    oh oops i forgot to read the first post, but hey what was the explanations do tell me more about the episode

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast