Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: House of flying daggers!

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

House of flying daggers!

Has anyone seen house of the flying daggers yet? me and my girlfriend when to watch it last weekend this movie is really amazing, some of the scenes are so beatiful and the storyline was great and unpredicable also the acting was really well done, for some reason there are a few people who dont like this movie but i think they didnt pay enough attention or something.

Does anyone know if there are other movies simuler to this?.Jan

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I would say "Hero", and "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" are the most simular movies to Flying Daggers. I haven't even seen the movie yet, I guess it already came out thought I really wanna though, I've heard so many good things about it. It seems beautiful, I can't wait to watch it, I might this week ^_^
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have. I quite enjoyed this twisted love movie. (I think this is the movie we're talking about)
    Seduced by Flesh

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    I have. I quite enjoyed this twisted love movie. (I think this is the movie we're talking about)
    Depends what you mean when you type 'twisted'.
    http://www.sonyclassics.com/houseoff...flashsite.html

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Depends what you mean when you type 'twisted'.
    http://www.sonyclassics.com/houseoff...flashsite.html
    That movie!!! I was thinking about Hero, that had the twisted love plot.

This movie was kind of freaky. I wasnt really watching it. ^-^ I could hear it thought. I remember them flying though.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah house of...was really stunning, and hero and crouching tiger were done by the same director (hero defnly...) but both are well worth watching, personaly prefer hero to crouching tiger...but they are all stunning visual films with really well thought out plots.

Just cool as really.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a kick ass movie, saw it subbed at our schools Chinese Student Association movie showing, I love Zhang Yimou's direction style and vision. The only problem ***too many, twists***

MY ULTIMATE GRIPE, SPEAKING OF HERO, WHY THE **** DOES THE MOVIE NEED QUENTIN TARANTINO TO "PRESENT" IT, WHAT TYPE OF ****ED UP THING IS THAT. QUENTIN TARANTINO IS A GOOD DIRECTOR (KILL BILL VOL. I AND II) BUT TO PUT HIS NAME THAT BIG ON THE PICTURE, IT MAKES IT SEEM LIKE HE DIRECTED IT. I WISH THEY WOULD JUST LEAVE THIS SHIT ALONE AND LET THE MOVIE STAND ON ITS OWN.
    Last edited by KnightofNi; Jan 13, 2005 at 08:45 AM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not seen Hero yet however i shall make it a priority to watch it once its released in the uk on dvd.

I also hear that someone is directing a prequel to the movie Versus does anyone know anything about that?.Jan

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast