Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: House of flying daggers!

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I finally saw it last night, and I thought it was insane.. . ..my boyfriend was really confused, but somehow I held in the whole story . . .and the crazy effect (like the Matrix >_<) was hilarious, fun fun fun this movie was... I laughed everytime with the sterotypical Chinese accentness went on ... but I loved the movie overall. The story, plot....characters, cinematograpy. Awesome
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiden
    Yeah house of...was really stunning, and hero and crouching tiger were done by the same director (hero defnly...) but both are well worth watching, personaly prefer hero to crouching tiger...but they are all stunning visual films with really well thought out plots.

Just cool as really.
    Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon was directed by Ang Lee.
    Of course they all have atleast one thing in common... Zhang Ziyi

Newbie matthewchan may be famous one day matthewchan may be famous one day matthewchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's a very good movie with a lot of twists.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw the movie tonight and really enjoyed it. It was everyting I expected. Great acting from some of China's best, beautiful scenery, and some amazing fight scenes. I cant wait for it to come out on dvd here in the U.S., assuming I have a job I'll most likely pick it up.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes once it is release in the US on dvd i will import it because the BBFC censore and cut out to much in the UK.

I really liked the last battle the ending was excellent even though it wasnt what me and my girlfriend hoped for.Jan

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I regret not have seeing it yet, but i hear incredible things from my friends. Gotta import that dvd!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm.. i dislike imports >_< but.. this one i might make exception.
    Can't wait to watch it =)
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Joey may be famous one day Joey may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm going to watch it on wednesday just because i love chinese movies XD (im watching the chinese version) im also watching it because i love Takeshi Kaneshiro. Im sure ill enjoy very much =D and i recommend it to all of you who love artistic looking movies. XD

"Hero" was one of the best movies i've ever seen i loved the symbolism, plot, actors/actresses, everything

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast