Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: House of flying daggers

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks

House of flying daggers

Anyone ever heard of this movie? It's kinda similar to Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and Hero... but then again also not... I am so looking forward to this movie!!! The US release is December 3th, over here in Europe no release date is known... but I'm guessing somewhere next year...

I have heard many good things about this movie, but I've also read some reviews that said that it isn't as good as peeps think... CTHD and Hero are far better...

Are there peeps here who've already seen it (post your comment please...) or are looking forward seeing this just like me?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    It's getting rave reviews, I'm certainly going to see it if it's released in a theather near me...

Newbie j12on may be famous one day j12on may be famous one day j12on's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just saw the trailer and It left me amazed. I want to see it really bad. If its anything like crouching tiger or hero, i know it'll be worth it. I gotta mark my calender, im gonna see it.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I definately plan on seeing it. I'm glad its been getting really good reviews. Movies have been so lackluster since the mid-summer. This is one fo the few I've actually been looking forward to.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    It looks quite badass. I've been waitin a while for the studios to release it in the states. I'll definately be there to check it out! It's got my money

Newbie trowble may be famous one day trowble may be famous one day trowble's Avatar
    Thanks
    It has a stupid name and if it's anything like Hero, then I probably won't see it. I thought Hero was a bit on the boring side. It had it's fair share of action, but nothing that kept me interested. Kind of like Star Wars: Episode II, total borefest.

I'll wait for the rental.
    Too big. 110 is height limit.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Heh... sounds kind of interesting. I might stop by to see it today, then...

Newbie bUTTERFLYcATCHER may be famous one day bUTTERFLYcATCHER may be famous one day bUTTERFLYcATCHER's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up kILLER MOVIE...!

wAT COULD BE BETTER THAN A BLIND GIRL WIELDING A SWORD THAT MIGHT BE AS FLEXIBLE AS SHE IS...

i DONT REALLY CARE FOR ACTION IF THE STORY LINE IS GOOD U BET ILL WATCH IT f*** THE MAGS AND THE PEEPS...
    iF U THINK ITS GOOD GO SEE IT IT WILL BE WORTH IT IF IT IS COMPARED WITH cthd AND hERO...MY FREN HAS A BOOTLEG COPY BUT IT IS IN jAPANESE SO I NEED TO WATCH IT WITH A TRANSLATOR...!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast