Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: House of flying daggers

Otaku Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai's Avatar
    Thanks
    The original language is in Mandarin, directed by Zhang Yimou, and I can tell you, this movie is the bomb!! It is a must watch as this movie os more than entertainment, but a work of art. The story and action are all in place, and I darn love it
    Fi5th Column
    ----
    Thx to Trunks for this wonderful sig~.
    ----

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm excited as anything to see House of Flying Daggers. Zhang Yimou had put out some spectacular stuff and this new flick looks every bit as good as the previous movies!

BTW: while you're waiting to go see House of Flying Daggers you should go and check out Warriors of Heaven and Earth at your local rental house. It was just released in North America this week and it's a good movie.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    This movie is the shiznit yo, I LOVE this movie, great story, great characters, great action, and PLOT TWISTS, PLOT TWISTS, PLOT TWISTS.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I really wanna see this movie when it comes out. LOOKS AWESOME! I just saw a preview in theaters and was instantly excited. O_O YAY!
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Finally seen it today, lived up to my expectations.
    It wasn't very hard to understand (there are no deep philosophical questions) and the action is very, very good. So good in fact that it becomes the main focus of the film (for me at least). Good music and rhythm.

The actors did a terrific job portraying their characters and the colours were (again) fantastic.
    Last edited by Hassun; Dec 18, 2004 at 12:54 PM.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    damn, it does sound pretty good. The title seems a little weird, but hey, doesn't mean it'll suck!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    What's so weird about it? When daggers are trown they kinda fly right?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I actually saw the movie. Pretty good.
    Seduced by Flesh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast