Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: house's

Newbie DontBelong may be famous one day DontBelong may be famous one day DontBelong's Avatar
    Thanks

house's

How many houses have you lived in?... me myself have livd in about 9 houses in 17 years, and i'm moving again soon. It's not cos were rich or nothing lol... dunno i just got the idea cause some people are around to veiw our house now as i type this =/
    Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell

..::[ ~ Give Me Your Soul ~ ]::..

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm, i've also moved alot... but only bout 6 times.
    It's fun cause u get to meet alot of different people. Bu i've lost alot of good memories and friends in the process. >_>.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus's Avatar
    Thanks
    I lived in 7 houses, and 4 differrent states(ohio-1, virginia-1, oklahoma-4, and texas-1) ...and thats over 18 years, yup
    "Its just a sweater."
    "MONKEYS!"
    "There are two kinds of people..."

Newbie MiSTrGosH may be famous one day MiSTrGosH may be famous one day MiSTrGosH's Avatar
    Thanks
    3 houses over 30 years for me.. all in California.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I moved once from a house to an apartment....same bummy neighborhood tho..

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Two. One in Florida the other in Michigan.
    Seduced by Flesh

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    12 but 6 of those was in an 18 month period in BC Canada. I'm also an ex-military brat.

Once when we moved I missed the old place so much that after a few months I called my old number. It was still attatched to the same house and I had a very nice talk with the father of the new family living there before he went to work. Looking back I wonder sometimes what he thought of getting a call at 7am from a homesick 7yr old.
    Last edited by Arrianna; Feb 09, 2005 at 12:17 PM.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Two houses, but Im still kinda young. (one was in a umm, -semigetto-) where there was a crackhouse in front, a landfill on the right, and people pissing on my lawn on the left. Behind the house was a retaining wall that was falling over. But me and my family moved.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast