Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: house's

Newbie KeiichiZ28 may be famous one day KeiichiZ28 may be famous one day KeiichiZ28's Avatar
    Thanks
    5-6, i think. i own one of them now.
    Weapons of Gas Destruction:
    1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 - 400+ hp 400+ ft-lbs
    2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 - 300+ hp 315+ ft-lbs

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Hmm, counting the one's I don't remember, as in ~ I was 2 years old... I have lived in 7 houses. Hmmm ~ this is my first time living in a apartment, so it's alright. I've only lived in Nevada, and California, but once I moved to Florida for a summer... but I didn't really "move". So ehhh, moving sucks ~ but meeting new peopel and having exciting experiences are the best. I've learned to love change ^_^;
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha...moved only once....the neighborhood i used to live in was super ghetto until just recently....the roads were made of sand deposits XD.....now thats just so sorta lame...but now i live in a nice neighborhood where im like 4 min from the highway, and there is that crazy street where speed limit is 60, and if u dont go speed limit, ur more likely to crash...and blablabla...haha, lol....

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've lived in only two houses. The one I'm in now, which is in the northwestern surburbs of Sydney, I have lived in since I was 4 years old.... so about 18 years.
    The house before that I only know about through photos and my parents stories, since we left that house when I was 3 years old... it was much closer to the CBD of Sydney than one the one I'm in now, it was in a place called Lilyfield. I would like to live there again, it's a nice area.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie DontBelong may be famous one day DontBelong may be famous one day DontBelong's Avatar
    Thanks
    ow coool i didnt think i would get many replys to this post, i havnt lived in a apartment befor so...yea...i also hate to lose friends and stuff, but for are move we get a widescreen T.v woot
    Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell

..::[ ~ Give Me Your Soul ~ ]::..

Newbie neko boso may be famous one day neko boso may be famous one day neko boso's Avatar
    Thanks
    i only moved once ive lived there for 13 years and i had a bunch of guy freinds there sob sob so many memories. but now i live in oklahoma.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    One. Lived there ever since day one.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    parents moved around a lot when i lived with them.. so prolly about 7 or 8.

The end is important in all things.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast