Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: house's

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    "zeine" u have it good,
    Getting to be with all ur friends...
    I wish i could find all my old friends T-T

Hmmm... I guess you're right... And I'm very thankful for my friends... But I have also lost several because they were the ones who moved away... Come to think of it, moving is not only about experiencing the pain of leaving the people you love behind but there is also that experience of having to lose someone else when THEY move... I guess it's an unfortunate two-sided thing...

Quote Originally Posted by neko boso
    i feel the same way man
    I didn't really mean to cause harm to anyone by my post... I'm sorry for any discomfort I may have provoked... >.<
    Last edited by zeine; Feb 12, 2005 at 12:03 AM.

Banned-looks like you were beat hunh little kid the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have lived in 5 houses (one year in an apartment too though).

Newbie neko boso may be famous one day neko boso may be famous one day neko boso's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zeine
    Hmmm... I guess you're right... And I'm very thankful for my friends... But I have also lost several because they were the ones who moved away... Come to think of it, moving is not only about experiencing the pain of leaving the people you love behind but there is also that experience of having to lose someone else when THEY move... I guess it's an unfortunate two-sided thing...

I didn't really mean to cause harm to anyone by my post... I'm sorry for any discomfort I may have provoked... >.<
    dont worry your post diddnt bug me i just miss my old freinds
    one by one the penguins steal my sanity

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zeine
    Lol, no worries. I live life the way it comes good and bad. Nothing really bothers me anymore >_<
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've only lived in two different houses. My father made us move out of our childhood home when my parents got the divorce and now I'm in the second house. I like it, but sound travels way too fast through the walls. :|
    ° Memories are nice,
    ..but that's all they are. °

± deviantART Page ± Minitokyo Page ± Silent Hill ± Audio Scrobbler Profile ±

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    O.o` 20+ times... DAng. THat must've been hard.
    I've only moved around a few times... an i know that i disliked it.
    ya it was hard at the begining but when you got bigger, stronger, older, AND you are used to it lol its really not that big of a deal and besides i didnt move out of my hometown so i was doin ok but ya it wasnt that hard

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow...alot of you seem to have moved plenty of times. I have lived in my family home all my life (I'm 22). We did move once before but I was still a baby so I can't really remember it. I moved 2 times over the years that I was student and both times, I lived in the basement of a house wich is almots like an appartement with less noisey neighbours.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't and have never seen the point of this topic topic closed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4