Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: how can you gain your trust again???

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how can you gain your trust again???

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    No no no!
    PEople can't survive by themselves they HAVE to rely on others.
    Everything is like this even at a job. If the boss dosen't have people working for him then they aren't going to make much money. If a site doesn't have alot of members then the site will die. If a dog doesn't have anyone to care for it then it will die.

People need other people!
    Yes! No man is an island!!!
    Kastelic's creation

Otaku jeilee may be famous one day jeilee may be famous one day jeilee's Avatar
    you have to deal with the grim before finding it
    Thanks

i guess so...... people can't live without someone who takes care for them....
    meaning...their......or we are........"i can't say the word"

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

i didn't say she shouldn't trust the person that betrayed her.
    Im saying that she should trust people. If your alone all the time then that is just no fun. An in life u can only live once, so it's best to be around people you enjoy than to be alone.

just my opinion.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swordfish3
    Sorry jaderabbit but thats just not true ive been going with nobody with me for 6 years ive been doing well and i do urge you jeilee go it alone and stuff anybody on the way they didnt show you any respect why the hell should you show any to them
    but are you sure you did live for 6 years without the help of anyone?

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

No stop trying to convert jeilee to trust its only purpose is to be betrayed trust only brings harm think about it for a while whats the only thing that can happen after you trust somebody trust cant go any further than trust so inevitabley it will lead to bad things its the only outcome

And yes jeilee i am quite sure i did that without anyone my family didnt encourage me for anything i wanted to do manga ,music,anime,drama, they just want results and grades and more and more from me
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Thanks

No stop trying to convert jeilee to trust its only purpose is to be betrayed trust only brings harm think about it for a while whats the only thing that can happen after you trust somebody trust cant go any further than trust so inevitabley it will lead to bad things its the only outcome
    at by the time i trusted them i felt good and thought they can be trusted....
    and by the time i'd been betrayed it's so hard to take

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

And yes jeilee i am quite sure i did that without anyone my family didnt encourage me for anything i wanted to do manga ,music,anime,drama, they just want results and grades and more and more from me

Yes, trusts are eventually usually meant to be broken.....but I think having people to trust and who trust you back is well worth the pain you fell when that trust is broken......and besides, how will you properly relate to other people if u cannot trust them completely?

Quote Originally Posted by jeilee
    at by the time i trusted them i felt good and thought they can be trusted....
    and by the time i'd been betrayed it's so hard to take
    Everyone has been betrayed one time or the other in their life.......I think its a matter of getting over it, forgiveness, and looking forward....not back. But that trust in other people of course would remain scarred, it may take time to heal, or it may not heal at all......But life without trust is not very worth living
    Last edited by bassdudez; Feb 04, 2006 at 05:47 PM.
    Kastelic's creation

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

I see nobody agrees with me ... fine when and inevitabley you do have your hearts broken and your soul sold by your trusted friend and i know what its like i hope you remember this posting and think .i wish i had believed him
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast