Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: how can you gain your trust again???

Otaku jeilee may be famous one day jeilee may be famous one day jeilee's Avatar
    you have to deal with the grim before finding it
    Thanks

Re: how can you gain your trust again???

they are a cruel people! they don't even care about others...they can deceive people even though they know that they can hurt their feelings....
    they are not....worthy to stay longer here

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Human nature itself is cruel.....And the world is wicked...but still, some people still exist who are not entirely wicked and can be trusted. I dont think generalizing the whole world just because of one person is a good thing......Just my opinion
    Kastelic's creation

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeilee
    they are a cruel people! they don't even care about others...they can deceive people even though they know that they can hurt their feelings....
    they are not....worthy to stay longer here
    exacty jeilee they will only hurt you again so prepare yourself by not trusting them anyway and always expect the worst outcome it usually happens anyway.
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku jeilee may be famous one day jeilee may be famous one day jeilee's Avatar
    you have to deal with the grim before finding it
    Thanks

okay...but i won't be promising myself to continue on not believing to other people

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

It might take time, but Im sure eventually you will someone (maybe someone special) who can bring back ur trust again ^^
    Kastelic's creation

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

thats ok well a start at least but pretty soon you will see what i mean and you wont know it but when your life gets easier stop ...think ... and realise the distrust you have for everyone
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swordfish3
    I see nobody agrees with me ... fine when and inevitabley you do have your hearts broken and your soul sold by your trusted friend and i know what its like i hope you remember this posting and think .i wish i had believed him
    No we dont.

You have to trust ppl sometime. You'll be all right as long as you keep your eyes open, and are carefull. How old are you Swordfish??

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

a true friend you can always trust.But to be my friend i will test you till i know your trust worthy so latter on i won't have to worrie about things that i shouldn't.

Code Name Wind

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast