Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How comfortable are you?.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Question How comfortable are you?.

I mean your computing area,
    comfy chair, dim lights, drinks etc.?....
    as of right now im relaxingly typing while drinking some tea ^_^, music in the background, tv on low, its so serene

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How comfortable are you?.

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    drinking some tea ^_^, music in the background, tv on low, its so serene
    That is exactly what I would prefer. Serene, indeed. A comfy chair will do fine as well.

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

music in the background
    loud enough to block out the world and my annoying sister. Or a good game a Counter Strike: Source

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Not very. I hate my computer chair with a passion. I really need to get a new one...along with a new desk. -_-;

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont have a chare. Theres a bed here that my relatives use thats also in the co computer room. So I sit on the bed wile be on the computer.
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

My computer chair sucks sack. It's sort of comfy, but it has no arm rests. Which equals suckage. Everything else is ok I suppose, filthy desk, lots of tunes...and random DVD's scattered all over the place. Just how I like it.
    Last edited by narrator; Dec 05, 2005 at 12:11 AM.

Newbie darksolovely may be famous one day darksolovely may be famous one day darksolovely's Avatar
    Thanks

I try and do my best.. Chair sucks balls but sipping on some tea and having some bomb, calming J-pop music in the background is very nice. I try to enjoy myself unshamefully.

Newbie Lord Kakashi may be famous one day Lord Kakashi may be famous one day Lord Kakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

lol i got eminem music(when im gone)playin in the backround so im very relaxed

^click the signature to join a new growing anime forums

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast