Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How comfortable are you?.

Newbie Maniax may be famous one day Maniax may be famous one day Maniax's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How comfortable are you?.

My desk is always cluttered, I feel most relaxed when it isnt I think. Along with some good Elliot Smith going on in the backround.
    I finally got me a good cumfy computer chair from staples so im really relaxed.
    Spike-O!

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

It's terrible as always. I'm kneeling on the ground.

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

not very I have a chair that constantly squeaks..a dad who contantly hovers over me..then at school I'm in those hard chairs that are too small and the desk thats too low and the teachers that hover.NOT COMFY!
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

In a fricken freezing basement on a labtop(I know what your all thinking...But NO its not MY labtop and no I'm not rich) on a table and am sittingspinny chair(Whee) hearing a stupid squeaky dryer go *Squeak Squeak Squeak* ect...till its done

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

its ok and comfortable it's just that the arms are kina loose.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

very comfortable....especially my bed and computer chair....i'm not good with regular chairs and eased back is my style....
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Dakishime_tai_no_ni may be famous one day Dakishime_tai_no_ni may be famous one day Dakishime_tai_no_ni's Avatar
    Thanks

My computer chair is too low to the ground for my desk. Or... maybe it's that I'm too short? *shurgs* I can hardly see the computer from down here...

Anime-my heroine. My crack addicted friend.

Newbie Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie's Avatar
    Thanks

Very comfy! Well, depending on which computer of mine your on at the moment.

The two main ones, nice comfy chairs, good tables, food to munch on. Yeah, there cool. On the down side, since thier the main ones everyone wants a turn so the room is crowded. You'll have 3(+) people on the bed, another 3 on the huge towers, and two on the comp.
    Sometimes (most of the time) we have a laptop in that room too...you can just imagine how hot that room is douring the summer (or winter).

The computer in the basement (our party room?) is probually the most uncomfy. It's cold, has a bad chair, and its cold. But we do have lots of food in the basement (hence the "basement" part) so I guess that makes up for it.
    When we have parties etc. they steal the computer's sound system so that suks.

And yet another computer in a guest room. But that room is being used so we (I) usually don't go in that room. The room itself is very...clean. That means no munchy's... I don't really like the chair, but maybe its just me.

And another in the room right next to the guest room. (yeah...I have a lot.) It's a big room, has a classy looking chair, which makes it kinda uncomfy, and it clean. My brothers go in that room a lot, if you catch my drift...

And finally, that last one, a laptop/notebook (could never tell the diffrence). It belongs to my brother-in-law who does mostly buseness on it so there is never any drinks within 10ft if it. But no matter what, where ever he last was, there will be a big mess of munchie wrappers everywhere in that room.

Wow...thats a lot. On a side note, My 6yr and 2 (3?) yr nephew and neice (who lives in my house) is going to get a laptop for X-mass! Tell me something isn't wrong with that picture? AARRRGGGG! (It's probually one of those cheap "fake" ones but still!)

This post made me feal a lot richer...Grin!
    Last edited by Yz_Gurlie; Dec 05, 2005 at 03:32 PM.
    ~~ The heart has its reasons which reason does not know ~~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast