Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How comfortable are you?.

Newbie Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How comfortable are you?.

Oh man, at the moment it's sucky. Air Conditioned room, that'll never turn off. People that stare, which annoys me...yep I have to go online at a library...and oh yeah! The temperature here is 24 degrees outside! Best I get now... sigh*

Dai
    Otaku Dai may be famous one day Dai may be famous one day Dai's Avatar
    Thanks

YES VERY!'m in my comfy wheely chair as i go around and around, and I have blanket on top of me caz it's cold in here, then I have the tv on to a very funny show, and I have my favortie drink right here next to me (mountian dew) I'm pretty simple, all i need to feel comfy is something to do like watch tv or read and be in a warm place like my bed or my couch.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Im good here =p just sitting on a comfy rolly chair, listening to Queen, and making banners =D its......meh =/

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yz_Gurlie

Wow...thats a lot. On a side note, My 6yr and 2 (3?) yr nephew and neice (who lives in my house) is going to get a laptop for X-mass!

Why does a 2year old need a computer?? It will be broke in a week.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Why does a 2year old need a computer?? It will be broke in a week.

hahahahahh fe sho....My lil bros crash our computer

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light's Avatar
    Thanks

im semi comfy...my chair is wooden with armrests, but i have my furry coat in it which provides necessary cushioning. my desk has random bits of papers and just stewn across it, my old journal, post-its and my moms ll bean catalog...crazy j-pop playing off my media player radio.

haha im ok, my screen is a lil bright, i think im going to cut up the lights

Don't ever believe you dont deserve what you desire

<3 eternally TOL

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

whips and chains!....wait no you said computing area...not bondage area....hmmm chair, pc, surround sound what more do you need!?

Newbie Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    whips and chains!....wait no you said computing area...not bondage area....hmmm chair, pc, surround sound what more do you need!?
    how on earth did you get bondage from computer?!

naughty naughty...

Don't ever believe you dont deserve what you desire

<3 eternally TOL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast