Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How did you become introduced to AO?

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you become introduced to AO?

I joined up a random discussion board on ezboards called Everything Anime. A few months later it got it's own site called "Anime Online"....a few years later it crashed, so I left it for dead.

Then in early 2005 guess what I stumbled across? Anime Online. And I've been back since.

Newbie SGT Kero may be famous one day SGT Kero may be famous one day SGT Kero's Avatar
    Thanks

I was looking for anime gifs and all of a sudden i saw this site and thought it looked like it would be a good place to talk about anime.

Newbie OrangeBanana may be famous one day OrangeBanana may be famous one day
    Thanks

Google Keyword: Anime Forums

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tychoides
    I came here by way of Everything Anime, which I went to because I stumbled across Anime Wallpapers back when you all were nut stains in your dad's drawers.
    That's strange. 20+ years ago you were on the internet. How... odd.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

As many others - I Googled it. I was tired of the lame forum that I belonged to at the time. So I searched for another - and found AO!

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: How did you become introduced to AO?

yeah...i actually came by this site by accident...see i was searching "anime expos" and somehow got here....but i'm glad i did...AO is way awesome

Otaku Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh, my good friend (known as avaap on this forum) showed me this site at his house. So I went home and tried finding it. At first I thought it was animeonline.com, but after going through Yahoo a couple of times I got it.

Thanks to socketto for the avatar and banner!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

A friend of mine showed me the site, and told me to register, about 3-4 years back. So I did.

I've been hating it ever since.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast