Thread: how do i get a segniture?

Newbie inuyasha12345670 may be famous one day inuyasha12345670 may be famous one day inuyasha12345670's Avatar
    Thanks

how do i get a segniture?

how

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how do i get a segniture?

To get your signature, goto "home" at the top, click on your user image which is at the lft on the home page, and then click "edit signature"

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

add ur image 450x110 i think to imageshack.us and click usercp then edit signature and add the link.

welcome to ao.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Billy-Loner may be famous one day Billy-Loner may be famous one day Billy-Loner's Avatar
    Thanks

You could make your signiture on a program such as Photoshop, you can get a free trail of this at www.adobe.com. There are plenty of tutorials around the internet try www.pixel2life.com.
    You can even request one from this forum in the Graphics Section. Do not rip people's sig without permission.

To add your sig, upload to a image hosting website such as www.imageshack.us or www.photobucket.com. Once you have done that come back to the forum and click User CP and click Edit Signiture which is in the tool bar on the lefthand side.
    Copy and paste the link which holds your image, (image shack and photobucket will give you this) Use the link which has the image tags [img] [/img] at the front and back. Click save.

This should work, if you have any troubles PM me.